Course Fees: Rules regarding refunds
1. Course Fees are Non Refundable and Non Transferable unless specified otherwise.
2. Fee Refund window is 15 days within the Fee Payment date.
3. Fee payment date is the date which the Fee is credited to the Institutes Account.
4. An Amount of upto Rs.5000 or 10% of the Fees Paid whichever is greater may be deducted from the paid Fees, in any event if the request qualifies for a refund.
Note : In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as :
1. During the online payment, UPI or through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
2. The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
3.We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the institute. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
4. Parents must submit the proof of the Payment made in order to claim receipt, in case of any error in the Online payment facility.